Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a bird....


The man in whose arms I was draped last night? Superman. Great looking, nice muscular build, taller than me, you know, super. perfect. Well, we start at an official building because he was called there on emergency while I was with him. Someone had impersonated him and gotten into this huge safe and stolen a small orb which had held the prototype to a very small chip designed to help with flight. He takes the fake orb in his beautiful hands and opens it. The fake looks convincing, just doesn't do anything. He's bummed but finds comfort in my kisses. :) He takes me to my house. (Oh, by the way, I'm like 17 in this dream. That kinda bothers me, but oh well.) At my house he's lying on the floor and I'm sitting on my bed. we want to be outside, but it's just so cold. I look at him and say, "Do you know of a place, lots of grass, about seventy-one degrees, sunny and nice?" He says, "Let's go to Arizona." I smile. He grabs be under my arms which I link around my neck and somehow we disappear through the roof and into the sky. For some incredibly lame reason my mind doesn't follow me to that escapade but instead stays with my family, watching them do routine stuff at home. Lame. They start getting worried about me though and so I guess that's why the mind stayed behind from the adventure, to tell the lucky unseen me to come back in time to soothe worries before they got too high. Superman came back with me and everyone was relieved. That's about it. Not fair, for the most part, so many loose ends! Oh well. Superman was my boyfriend!

No comments: